Feb 26, 2014

the third thing

And I expect this is the only time I will get to post something like this:

I'm engaged!


It is without question the most dramatic surprise I have had.  It is also a classic case of Caroline insisting over and over "NO that will NEVER happen"...and then eventually, "Well actually..."

I am very, very happy:  Not so much about getting married (although that is exciting), but about to whom I'm getting married.  It (he, rather) brings joy and blessing from the Lord.  "My thoughts are not your thoughts," God told Israel.  Seems to be true in this also -- and hurrah for that.  I wouldn't have it any other way.



3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'm just curious... Who is he?
    Your loving brother, Nathan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just kidding! So excited about you and Andy! Love you both!
    Nathan

    ReplyDelete