Oct 22, 2014

candid

Today, one of my students was reading our science text aloud:  "Dennis's work has taken him to mountains, rainforests, deserts, caves, beaches, and into the sea."

One of other students interrupts:  "Taken him to intimacy?  What's intimacy?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Upon seeing my school staff photos:  "Mrs. Clare, you look uptight.  I don't know what uptight means, but that's how you look."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I was playing a choir CD for background music while they worked on a poster project.  The track was "Take My Hand, Precious Lord."  One of the girls says, "This sounds like that song from Shrek III where the king frog dies."  All the other students cock their ears...."Yeah, it does!"

Well.  Go figure.


No comments:

Post a Comment