Jul 6, 2015

a good deal

Anderson is always on the lookout for a good deal.  When we were on a date one time, we calculated the price per square inch of the 12-inch versus the 18-inch pizza, so we could get the better deal.  Who knows what the waitress thought of our napkin scribbles.  Anyways, per usual he was on the lookout the day I asked him about black beans.

"Anderson is there anything you want from the co-op when I order today?"
"How about some black beans."

I send him the link.

Andy:  I feel like 5 lbs isn’t that much…Would you be ok getting the 25 lb bag?
Caroline [tactfully]:  ​We sure could.  Maybe two smaller bags would be better, though?  25 lbs is a lot to use before Arizona..
Andy:  … In my mind, I see us making black bean burgers all summer long… I may be deceived though… AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH… What if I just want to see what a 25lb bag looks like? Is that reason enough?



Black Bean Soup


Black Bean Hamburger Buns
 

Black Bean Burger


Bedtime Stories With Black Beans:


Unfortunately I did not get a picture of Black Bean Pancakes.  Maybe there will be another time.  Or maybe not.

That's all so far folks!


1 comment:


  1. Very cute. :-) And not to mention the other special: black bean birthday gifts! ;-)

    ReplyDelete