Dec 15, 2013

Peter says...

My little brother is nine years old.  These are the sorts of things we hear from him:

To me:  "What do you want to be when you grow up?"   (I said, "Well, I think I want to be a teacher.")

To Grace (just returned from first semester of college):  "I decided I do miss you after all because nobody else is hyper like you and nobody else feeds me gluten-free cookies."  (If you know my sister, you know how true this is.)

To me:  "Do countries besides the United States make computers too?"

To me:  "Why is everything above the atomic number of isthmus active?"  (I forwarded the question to Mom.)

2 comments:

  1. I'm guessing you mean "bismuth", the chemical element, not "isthmus". Haven't you looked at the periodic table lately? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peter informed me at supper today that he said "Bismuth," and that he said it to Michelle P., not to you. He said that you probably thought he said "Isthmus" and said it to you because you weren't really paying attention. And I'm pretty sure he said "radioactive," not just "active." Oh well. Not everyone has to be the chemist in the family. :-)

    ReplyDelete