Apr 24, 2015

Frozen

Sheepishly, I like the Disney film Frozen.  I saw it for the first time in a cabin in the middle-of-nowhere-Mongolia, which gives Disney a different feeling than American living-room-and-popcorn.  Plus, it opens with a bunch of blond Scandinavian dudes working outdoors and singing well, which is epic.

So our all-school field trip happened to be a day-trip to see a performance of Frozen by Disney on Ice, at the Target Center in Minneapolis.  Frozen on ice skates?  That's fitting.



My class and I tried freehand drawings of Elsa.  Here's mine.  (Okay, we used a YouTube tutorial, but it still turned out decent for freehand.)  I wanted to keep it but we ended up using it as a thank-you card to the people from the bank who gave us the field trip.




No comments:

Post a Comment