Oct 4, 2013

bell bottoms and cockaburs

Personal response question on a test this week:  How is your life different from your parents' and grandparents' childhoods?

Student A:  My mom never watched tv she was always playing with her dollies.  My dad just played outside all the time.  When my parents got a cell phone it was one of those humungous ones.

Student B:  My grandma lived in about the 70s and 80s so they wore bellbottoms.  They also wore peungin [penguin] pants.  Finally, they wore lots of beads in hair.

Student C:  My Gany had no phone or laptop.  She had no dishwasher ether.  last she had no lektreste intell she was in highschool.

Student D:  My dad split his toe open with an axe and got 30 stitches I haven't touched an axe.  Dad had to pick acres and acres of cockaburs by hand and I havent touched cockaburs.


(Who said grading tests is boring?)

No comments:

Post a Comment