Oct 10, 2013

My students are cooler than your students.

Because mine bring me PIE.

Allison put it on my desk this morning and said, "You get half, and Mrs. D gets half."

This is all that's left.


As soon as the kids left for art we sneaked down to the home ec room and shoveled the halves onto two plates.  Mrs. D said, "I've got forks, just saying."  We trotted back upstairs and each sat down at our desk with a fork.  Mrs. D took the first bite. "It is acceptable to eat half a pie in one sitting, right?"

Five minutes later, Mrs. L stops by from across the hall.  Mrs D says quickly:  "We're not eating whole pies!"

Mrs. L laughs.  "I thought it sounded pretty quiet in here."  She looks closer.  "Wait -- you really do have a whole pie between you!"

4 comments:

  1. That would be mine. I made myself save a morsel just so I could take a picture of it...although I suppose an empty tin would get the point across as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yummy! In my day the kids just brought an apple to the teacher! ;-)

    ReplyDelete